How would you like to visit the homes of 47 busy people who thrive on raw foods, peek inside their private kitchens, and “spy” on them as they prepare their meals for an entire week?
I’m talking about well-known raw fooders like:
- Victoria Boutenko
- Dr. Doug Graham
- Cherie Soria
- Matt Monarch
- Dr. Jameth Sheridan
- Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo
Plus, a variety of people who eat 50-90% raw such as:
- Will Tuttle, author of The World Peace Diet
- Susan Schenck, author of The Live Food Factor
- Trevor Justice, Owner of The Vegetarian Health Institute
Well you might not be able to sneak into their kitchens. But now, thanks to a project that’s never been attempted before, you can get the next best thing. It’s my groundbreaking new collection called:
What Do Raw Fooders Eat?
Discover Exactly How the Successful Ones Do it!
Here’s the scoop. 47 raw fooders kept meticulous food journals for an entire week. (Raw fooders = mostly or all raw.)
They logged the times of their meals and snacks, along with brand names of the ingredients, supplements, and super foods they ate. And by the way, the meals are 99% soy-free and gluten-free.
If you’re fortunate enough to get your hands on this groundbreaking collection, you’ll discover how these 47 people thrive on raw foods without spending hours in the kitchen everyday. (And without spending a fortune on high priced specialty foods.)
But it’s not just a collection of the “rich and famous”. You’ll also discover how everyday raw fooders eat… folks who don’t live near raw food restaurants or have personal chefs… folks who lead busy lives and need fast, easy, affordable meals.
You’ll be privy to every morsel they ate from morning to midnight, for seven days straight! You’ll get meticulous details on:
- Exactly what they eat
- How often they eat
- Portion sizes
- Meal times
- Snack times
- How much water they drink
- How they satisfy sweet cravings
- Which sweeteners they use
- Which supplements and super foods they eat
- Easy, tasty, mouth-watering recipes that’ll dazzle your taste buds
- Which oils they use, which brands, and where you can buy them
- Which sea vegetables they eat most, and how they’re used to enhance taste and nutrition
- Which supplements and super foods they eat
This Collection Will Be a Lifesaver
If You Ever…
- Find yourself in a rut
- Wonder what else you can eat
- Get bored by the same old tired foods
- Give in to unhealthy foods and feel guilty
- Wonder what experienced raw fooders eat in their private lives
- Need fast solutions to the question “What ‘s for dinner?”
- Wonder what to do with all that stuff you pick in your garden
- Can’t think of anything tasty and quick to make for yourself
A few of the contributors surpassed my expectations, documenting a week in their lives from morning to midnight. For example, one journal details an author’s meditation and spiritual practices, bedtime, musical preferences and much more.
What’s more, you’ll find out how raw fooders in other countries eat. This is one of my favorite parts… why?
Since I’ve been a raw chef for years, I’ve tested thousands of recipes and flavor combinations. Yet when I read about the meals people eat in these foreign countries, I was thrilled to find new spices and flavor combinations:
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
To my delight, throughout all of What Do Raw Fooders Eat I discovered completely new spices and flavor combinations that WOWED my taste buds!
For example, I discovered how to make delicious raw coconut yogurt and kefir. Then I learned to add a new dimension to my smoothies – using cactus leaf. Normally I don’t like the taste. But in this smoothie recipe, it’s divine!
Next, I learned to use culinary essential oils to turn great recipes into legendary recipes that people rave about for months afterwards.
For example, you’ll discover how to spice a luscious mango-cucumber soup with fresh citrus essential oil. And if you’re like me, you’ve never imagined how heavenly marinara sauce can be… when flavored with basil essential oil!
I’m just scratching the surface here. This is just a small fraction of the new ideas you’ll discover in What Do Raw Fooders Eat.
If You’ve Ever Been Bored by the Same Old Meals,
You’ll Be Cutting and Pasting All Over The Place!
Even if these 47 raw fooders welcomed you into their homes, you’d have to take a long, expensive road trip to uncover this information. Now you can download it all in minutes!
Recipe books are great, especially mine :-). But recipe books don’t show you how to create an Exact meal plan. Not for a day… and certainly not for a week. That’s why this collection is such a lifesaver!
Here’s more of what you’ll discover:
- Hundreds of yummy new breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- Favorite snacks (a Godsend when you have cravings!)
- Favorite sprouts
- Favorite sweeteners
- Favorite crunchy snacks
- Most popular kitchen tools
- Energy pickup secrets
You’ll also discover:
- Fast dinner recipes you can fix in 15-20 minutes
- How to satisfy your sweet cravings without compromising your health
- When, what, and how much to eat, so you never feel hungry
- Snacks and desserts that don’t require dehydrating, and won’t upset your stomach
- Dozens of rejuvenating recipes for green juices, green smoothies, and super blender soups
- Which kitchen tools gather dust most of the year (this alone could save you hundreds of dollars!)