Ten reasons why I recommend The Green Star juicer as the best all-around juicer for the home:
- Super Twin Gear triturating and squeezing power.
- One-step continuous juicing with automatic pulp ejection.
- Juices almost all vegetables and fruits.
- Some vegetable juices can be stored in a refrigerator for up to 48 hours with minimal loss of nutritional value.
- Heavy duty construction.
- Ejected pulp is dry indicating maximum juice extraction.
- Makes wheatgrass juice, carrot juice, herb juices, juices all greens like kale and romaine, baby foods, nut butter, and an interesting variety of delicious food ideas.
- Easy to assemble/disassemble and clean.
- 110 rpm rotational speed for low heat and noise.
- Reverse turning safety feature.
- Built-in cord storage.
- Carrying handle for easy transporting.
Don’t be fooled into buying one of the smaller models of twin gear juicers. They are inferior. They do not have an internal fan to keep the motor cool, their gears are not as well designed, they do not have bio ceramic technology and I have personally tested several of them against the Green Star and have found the yield for the same amount of produce to be anywhere from 1/2 to 2/3 the amount extracted from the Green Star. For this reason alone, it wouldn’t take very long purchasing organic produce to juice before the extra you spend for that 33-50% more produce needed would add up to more than the price difference between the Green Star and the inferior smaller models.
Why Green Star? The answer is quite simple, the innovative technology behind this juicer / food processor makes it the best machine for everyone. Green Star juicers have a patented twin gear mechanism that has three innovative features:
(1) – Flat surfaces that triturate, that is press, the food and extrudes it over (2) a serial magnet surrounded by bioceramic materials that enhance the stability of the freshness of the food. This process occurs at (3) a low speed of 110 RPM, which means that there is virtually no heating, or shock, to the enzymes of any food passing through these gears.
Soft Fruit Attachment
If you plan to juice fruit such as pineapple, apples, grapes, watermelon I suggest you also order the soft fruit attachment, it helps wring out every last drop of juice from fruit. It will come packed in the box and looks very much like the attachment that arrives already placed in the end of the nozzle. It is just a bit shorter with a dark green or brown tip-remember to use it for fruit and the one the juicer arrives with for vegetables.
Green Star Juicer: $465.00 plus shipping.
Add soft fruit attachment: only 13.50