I have been using the E3Live skin care line for the past year. It is made up of E3 Light Polish, E3 Light Creme and E3 Earth’s Essential Cream. These products are not just for women; men, women and children all use them.
Here is a description of the wonderful skin Care products E3Live offers, and, don’t forget, their 100% money back guarantee applies to all their products.
Exfoliation is my middle name! Gentle exfoliation removes the outermost layer of skin, revealing the younger looking layer just beneath. Exfoliation also allows the fresh skin to better absorb the nutrients in the two nourishing creams. But, forget about the skin health benefits for a minute, exfoliating lightens those lines and wrinkles that are rapidly setting in to my aging epidermis and that becomes more important to me every day!!!! Here are the ingredients in E3 Light Polish and what they do:
- Organic Ground Corn – An effective natural exfoliant
- Organic Oats – A natural, mild exfoliant; soothing to skin
- Clay – Very rich in trace minerals that help to soothe and clarify skin
- E3 Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA) – This highly nutritious strain of edible blue-green algae, harvested from the pristine waters of Upper Klamath Lake, Oregon, contains over 64 perfectly balanced, naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, amino acids (protein) and essential fatty acids
- Lavender – A powerful antiseptic, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal; helps to regulate the production of sebum
- Chamomile – A soothing anti-inflammatory with strong healing properties
- Calendula – Compounds in this flower aid in wound healing and have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties
- Rose – Moisturizes, tones and promotes regeneration of skin cells, while its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties help soothe irritated skin
- Bergamot – A mild antiseptic and astringent; very effective for healing problem skin
- Orange – Helps rejuvenate dull skin
You will “see and feel the difference” with E3 Natural Skin Care. There are no chemical additives in E3 Natural Skin Care products; just pure, natural nourishment for healthier, glowing skin!
Not tested on animals. Made in the USA.
I usually use the E3 Light Polish on my face in the shower, then if it’s day time I follow up with E3 Light Creme, at night I use the E3 Earth’s Essential Cream as my night cream.
The E3 Light Creme is a concentrated light weight anti-aging creme. It helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improves the smoothness, tone and texture of the complexion. I use it under my make up or just leave it plain on my skin during the day. I appreciate that there are no harsh chemicals in this product. It is meant for all skin types, all ages and for both men and women. You can use it wherever you feel you need it: face, neck, hands.
Here are the ingredients and what they do:
- Vitamins A, C, D and E – When combined, these vitamins are powerful antioxidants that are important in building collagen, the connective tissue that holds skin together
- Sweet Almond Oil – Very high in essential fatty acids, in particular Oleic Acid; a good source of Vitamin E
- Grape Seed Oil – A light, easily absorbed oil, it is high in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids and minerals; has strong antioxidant properties
- Aloe – Rich in enzymes, vitamins, proteins and minerals that support skin functions; helps maintain the skin’s moisture balance while stimulating blood circulation
- Carrot Oil – Rich in vitamins and minerals; has strong antiseptic properties
- Chamomile – A soothing anti-inflammatory with strong healing properties
- Organic Orange Oil – A great source of Vitamin C; helps rejuvenate dull skin
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Attracts external moisture to the skin
- Aslan Formula GH-3 – The most celebrated anti-aging formula in the world, formulated by Romanian Dr. Ana Aslan for the express purpose of reversing and halting the aging process. Prepared in a strong B-complex base, it reduces stress, which is one of the major causes of lines on the face, and overactive oil glands, which cause pores to enlarge and form bumps under the skin
- Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA) – This highly nutritious strain of edible blue-green algae, harvested from the pristine waters of Upper Klamath Lake, Oregon, contains over 64 perfectly balanced, naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, amino acids (protein) and essential fatty acids
- MSM – Soothing and softening to the skin; tightens connective tissues (important to keep skin from sagging)
- Witch Hazel Distillate – A soothing anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial; a wonderful, alcohol-free skin toner
- NaPCA (Sodium PCA). – A natural humectant, derived from amino acids; in addition to keeping skin soft and wrinkle-free, it actually serves to attract water into the skin from the surrounding air. As children, our skin possessed an abundant supply of this remarkable compound, but as we age, the level of sodium PCA drops 50% or more!
- Coconut Oil – A creamy emollient oil rich in vitamins and fatty acids
- Co-Enzyme Q-10 – One of the most powerful anti-oxidants on Earth
- Shea Butter – An excellent skin emollient that helps skin retain elasticity; high in fatty acids
- Beeswax – A natural secretion of honeybees; helps form a protective barrier between skin and the environment
- Willard’s Water – An altered electrically charged healing water; helps to improve the texture of skin
- Distilled Water – Contains no impurities, heavy metals or fluorides, it prevents interactions between active skin ingredients and any unwanted minerals
- Not tested on animals. Made in USA.
The third product in the E3 Live arsenal of pure skin care products is E3 Earth’s Essential Cream. It is a superior moisturizer used for intense hydration, and is excellent for all ages. I use it every night as my night cream.
- Vitamins A, C, D and E – When combined, these vitamins are powerful antioxidants that are important in building collagen, the connective tissue that holds skin together.
- Sweet Almond Oil – Very high in essential fatty acids, in particular Oleic Acid; a good source of Vitamin E.
- Aloe – Rich in enzymes, vitamins, proteins and minerals that support skin functions; helps maintain the skin’s moisture balance while stimulating blood circulation.
- Chamomile – A soothing anti-inflammatory with strong healing properties.
- MSM – Soothing and softening to the skin; tightens connective tissues (important to keep skin from sagging).
- Coconut Oil – A creamy emollient oil rich in vitamins and fatty acids.
- Co-Enzyme Q-10 – One of the most powerful anti-oxidants on Earth.
- Beeswax – A natural secretion of honeybees; helps form a protective barrier between skin and the environment.
- Distilled Water – Contains no impurities
- Sweet almond oil – used to relieve skin itch and dryness. In fact, all skin types can benefit from this essential oil. It is high in mono and polyunsaturated fatty acids, and contains naturally occurring Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and Vitamin E. Sweet Almond Oil is also used as a cosmetic ingredient for softening and moisturizing.
- Bulgarian Rosewater -rosewater is renowned as a gentle skin softener.
- Apricot Kernel Oil – Apricot oil is known for its ability to penetrate the skin without leaving an oily feel. Its moisturizing, revitalizing properties are also popular in many cosmetics for dry or aged skin.
- Rosehip seed oil – Rosehip seed oil contains Vitamin A, which helps to delay the effects of skin aging, assists with cell regeneration, and promotes an increase of collagen and elastin levels. This results in firmer, smoother, and more youthful looking skin with greater elasticity. Rosehip seed oil also contains a high amount of essential fatty acids and Vitamin E, which further promotes healthy skin. In particular, it is rich in linoleic and linolenic acids, which are important skin nutrients.
- Jojoba Oil – an effective cleanser, conditioner, moisturizer, and softener for the skin and hair. It is applied directly to the skin to soften the skin, to reduce wrinkles and stretch marks, to lighten and help heal scars, and to promote healthy scalp and hair.
- Evening Primrose oil – has the ability to provide relief for inflammatory skin conditions. The oil of the evening primrose is uniquely rich in linoleic and gamma-linolenic acids.
- Essential Oils of Lavender – Antiseptic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, cicatrizing (stimulates skin and wound healing without scarring)
- Rose Geranium – rose geranium oil helps to balance the secretion of sebum and clears sluggish and oily skins, while the antiseptic and cicatrisant properties make this oil an effective aid to help with burns, wounds, ulcers and other skin problems.
- Bergamot – helps fight oily skin, acne, psoriasis, eczema, as well as cold sores.
- Rosewood – The properties of rosewood oil in skincare are analgesic, antiseptic, anti-bacterial and stimulant.
- Palma Rosa Grapefruit Seed Extract – antibacterial