Recipe from Raw Food for the Real World program, Week Four.
*There’s 30 spots left for huge discount on my Raw Food for the Real World program. Click here for the details.
This serves four, halve the recipe if you are not sure you are going to want it for left-overs.
- 2 stalks celery, chopped fine
- 2 granny smith apples, chopped
- 1 pear, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup raisins (you can use chopped dates instead)
- 1/2 cup curried pumpkin seed dressing
Toss all the ingredients together well. Mound up mixture on lettuce leaves.
Garnish with a few pumpkin seeds.
CURRIED PUMPKIN SEED DRESSING
Makes about 2 1/2 cups, halve the recipe if you can’t use that much in the next few days.
- 4 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds soaked 2-4 hours
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon Bragg’s, or 2 teaspoons nama shoyu or 3/4 teaspoon salt + 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1″ piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 tablespoon agave